Bonecutter Body Shop
Must know items when in an accident.
- Never drive a car that could be unsafe due to damages. We will gladly arrange for your car to be towed to Bonecutter Body Shop.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at our location and ask that the insurance company come to inspect the car. We work closely with all insurance companies to keep them advised of the progress of repairs to our customer's vehicle.
- As a consumer, it's nice to know that there is no law that requires you get more than one estimate or appraisal on your vehicle. You have the right to get as many comparison estimates as you'd like in order to help you make an informed decision about your repair options.
- You have the right to take your vehicle to the collision repair center of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop. Your insurance company usually can recommend a reputable repair center in your area, including Bonecutter Body Shop.
- Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you're not sure why one estimate is different from another you've received, just ask a friendly service advisor at our location and they will gladly explain the differences in the estimate.
What are the shops hours of operation?
Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 5 pm
Is the shops work warrantied?
All workmanship is guaranteed for as long as you own your vehicle. All parts and paint products are warranted by the manufacturer through Bonecutter Body Shop.
Where is the body shop located?
Bonecutter Body Shop is located at 500 W Buchanan St, California, MO.